Learn about voting in person.
October 29 - November 6 - Early Voting Period (start on the 10th calendar day before a general election and end on the second calendar day before the general election). Hours are Monday through Saturday, from 10am to 8pm, and Sunday, from 10am to 6pm.
Visit the County Clerk's Office website or click the map below to see the locations.
November 8 - General Election Day (Tuesday after first Monday in November)
Before going to the polls on election day please make sure that you are registered to vote here.
If you are not registered to vote, please follow the instructions on how to register to vote.
If you are already registered to vote you are ready to vote in person:
Once you arrive at your proper polling location, find your district’s table.
At the table, you will:
- Give your name to the poll worker. If noted in the poll book, you may need to verify an address and show ID.
- If the election is a primary, and you are unaffiliated, you will have to declare your party as either Republican or Democrat and fill out a party declaration form. A poll worker will guide you through this process.
- Sign the left side of the Voting Authority pad provided by the poll worker. The Poll Worker will tear off the right side of the Voting Authority pad and give it to you.
- You will then be lead to a voting booth where you will hand a Poll worker your Voting Authority slip and be shown where you will cast your vote.
- Make your selections in the voting booth by pressing the button that corresponds with your vote.
- After reviewing all of your selections, be sure to press the “CAST VOTE” button.
- The lights on the machine will go out, indicating that your votes have been submitted.
All Morris County polling places are accessible.